The Naish Ride kitesurfing board from naish kiteboarding is an easy to use kite board that is perfectly designed to get you up and going from your first steps to everything there after... Riding up wind, jumping, playing in the waves... The Naish Ride Kite board does it all.
The Naish Ride project came about with the mindset that kiteboarding should be easy. To this end, we created a kite and board combo that delivers easy control and use with no loss of performance. The Ride board features a single concave bottom and a medium flex allowing the rider to focus on having fun. The outline has been tuned for early planing and control. The modern tip design prevents spray from hitting the riderís eyes.
Naish Ride kite board Target: Modern freeride twin-tip for all round and entry-level riders.
* Progressive Flex to aid in pop and control
* Medium rocker for early planning and control
* Single concave bottom for easy edging and grip
* Wider outline for easy water starting
* Bold, clean, simple graphics
* Bright orange bottom to locate the board easily when on the water
* Includes simplified Ally bindings with softer footstraps
* Packaged with 5.0cm glass fins and a grab handle
The Naish Ride Kite board is packaged with simplified Ally bindings and softer footstraps. The baseplate features both angle and width adjustment. The pad has multiple density EVA which cradles the foot. The 5.0cm fins enhance the boardís early planing characteristics, and tracks nicely when the wind picks up.
Sizes: 135cm x 42cm, 140cm x 43cm
Tags; naish ride kitesurfing board from naish. the naish ride kite board is a kitesurfing boardfrom naish called the ride kite surf board 2012. ride kite board, ride kitesurfing board, ride kitesurfing board 2012, ride kite board