They combine the stability a beginner needs with the sporty planing feel an advanced rider wants. Contrary to wide body beginner boards like the Funsters, the Funster Sports feature rather narrow and long hulls. As soon as you master the basics of windsurfing they lift up to a glide in light winds instantly offering that ‘Funboard feeling’. Once planing they feel fast, sporty and alive.
• Retractable dagger board for stability and easy upwind sailing
• New: Reinforced nose to prevent damages from mast impacts
• New: Carrying straps on the nose and tail.
• Full EVA deck with microdot structure for good grip and comfort
• Multiple footstrap options, from an easy inboard cruising to the sportier position further out on the rail.
They work great as beginner boards and shine with their enormous range of use, progressively unleashing their sporty potential the better you get! True all-round daggerboard funboards.
Great combination of a beginner board with sporty “Funboard feeling”
Reinforced nose to prevent damages from mast impacts
Retractable dagger board for stability and easy upwind sailing
Colour coded full EVA Deck with microdot structure for good grip and comfort
New Footstrap with scale for easy adjustment to the foot size
Carrying straps on the nose and tail
Volume in Litres:
JP Australia Windsurfing Board comes with Fins, Pads, Straps and air valve.
ASA SANDWICH Technology with full EVA deck and integrated carrying handle.
All JP Australia Windsurf Boards come with H20 Sports 0% Finance options and FREE Shipping.
You won't be able to dismiss this by usual means (escape or click button), but you can close it programatically based on user choices or actions.