The 2017 Blacktip presents the best overall combination of drive and maneuverability in our wave sail range. Blacktip is the most popular choice for the modern progressive wave riding style when you have multiple factors at play like apparent wind, gusty power bands, competitive crowds, and the need to get planing quickly to get out of trouble. Blacktip features ultra-light and direct handling, while also providing an expanded wind range to allow the rider some flexibility in rigging and tuning. The compact outline offers a lot of front-end drive to generate speed in turns, the 4 batten profile extends the threshold of environments that one can venture out in. Blacktip goes from powered up to neutral instantly, which allows you to generate more torque off the bottom turn with a generous release of power off the top, all the while not compromising whatsoever in placement and position. Blacktip is always a top choice. It rides so effortless – everything feels easy !
- The two kevlar stretch control tendons combined with a progressive batten layout secures the sail profile giving the sail a wide wind range
- A lower positioned clew ring to respond to a more upright sailing position, seen in multi-fin sailing.
- Low end power for early planing, high cut foot combined with relatively short boom for maneuverbility.
- Superb ability to de-power in the critical moment of a maneuver and very forgiving handling characteristic.
- Super light weight and superb performance.
- All paneles and seams aligned along the directions of the load lines to distribute the forces and create a light-weight yet durable sail.
3.4 Size - 5.9 Size
Simmer Blacktip Windsurfing Sail Comes with sail bag, batten key and instructions.. Available from H20 Sports With Fast, Free Delivery and 0% Interest Free Finance.
Blacktip Windsurfing Sail
You won't be able to dismiss this by usual means (escape or click button), but you can close it programatically based on user choices or actions.