Icon is available in two versions, the ultra durable Icon X with all X-Ply/Q-Ply construction, and the Icon, a light-weight Monofilm/X-Ply/Q-Ply version. Versatility is the name of the game for the traveling windsurfer and the Icon is the most versatile sail ever designed. The 2017 Icon has been optimised to deliver more drive and enhanced manoeuvrability, inspired by the mast curves and outlines we developed from the Blacktip and Apex. Icon features a lower aspect ratio outline, with more shape in the lower front area of the sail profile. This enables Icon to generate speed for turns and maintain power, all the while retaining the manoeuvrability one expects out of a wave sail. The 5 batten profile provides the ultimate level of stability in vast wind ranges.
What makes the 2017 Icons so unique is the applicability of this design. The key feature of Icon is it's massive wind and tuning range, allowing you to fine tune the sail to a wide range of conditions. This also allows quivers to have a greater size range. Icon truly is Simmer's Iconic World Wide Wave sail, and has won multiple awards for its perfect balance of power and control.
- Powerful profile for global versatility and adaptability.
- A maneuver oriented wave sail with a direct and responsive feel.
- Superb ability to de-power in the critical moment of a maneuver and very forgiving handling characteristics.
- Versatile rigging settings: less outhaul for more constant power, or more outhaul for fingertip handling.
ICON for super light weight and superb performance.
- Wider sleeve for more front end drive.
- Light weight panel layout. All paneles and seams aligned along the directions of the load lines to distribute the forces.
3.4 Size - 6.2 Size
Simmer Icon Windsurfing Sail Comes with sail bag, batten key and instructions.. Available from H20 Sports With Fast, Free Delivery and 0% Interest Free Finance.
You won't be able to dismiss this by usual means (escape or click button), but you can close it programatically based on user choices or actions.