One board to cover the whole spectrum of touring and downwind adventures. Perfectly at home on the river or for that ocean going expedition. Incorporates an efficient yet stable rocker line for that effortless glide ride! The O'Shea GT Inflatable Stand Up Paddle Board are designed with stability and ease of use as the main priority using the highest quality Korean drop stitch fabric and latest double skin technology.
All our O'Shea Inflatable paddle boards come complete with Pro-Backpack, Travel SUP Paddle, HP Pump, Leash and Repair Kit as standard available from H20 Sports with Free Delivery, 0% interest Free Finance at the best available on line prices.
Available in both HDx & HPx construction
Building on our Legacy of quality and durability we have strived to improve our “GO TO” Highly Durable series .
New for 2019 we have pressure bonded the twin skin, resulting in less excess adhesive ie reduced weight but also improved surface finish – the wrinkle surface now a thing of the past !
PRO’S: High Durability, Stiffer in all directions, Shape integrity long term, Pro surface finish, Enhanced glide when breezy
CON’S: Slightly heavier.
The Most advanced ISUP construction in the World Today. Innovation in partnership with our material manufacturer we have evolved not only the LIGHTEST but also the STIFFEST board on the market today… a game changer in ISUP construction !
PRO’S:20% lighter than any Fusion or MSL. Stiffer than Fusion or MSL. Durable surface finish. No cosmetic wrinkles. Better glide on glassy water
CON’S:Bit more expensive
• O’Shea boards are made exclusively from Korean “Mirasol“ drop stitch, which is considered the Rolls Royce of iSup core fabric. It’s quality that lasts and the best that money can buy.
• 1000D PVC outer, full double layer rail lap makes a trouble free belt & braces construction.
• O’Shea “premium HD and premium HP“ are the only constructions we approve and a constant in all our boards.
• Longitudinally and torsionally (often neglected) stiffer construction, means our boards maintain both shape & performance characteristics.
• We think Yellow is the safest yet fun colourway, be seen and stay safe on river, lake or ocean. Ask any old bouy and he’ll tell you!
• Our PVC outer skin is anti UV, reducing the effect of the suns harmful rays. Keeping the board NOT ONLY looking good for longer but also maintaining its residual value.
• O’Shea boards can be typically used at lower pressures, 13 to the recommended 15 psi. Pressures easily achievable by even the light weight riders with any pump.
• Heavy duty front towing and rear leash D-Rings.
• The finest quality diamond grooved and buffed deck pad, provide the best grip with either bare feet or boots available.
11’2” x 32” x 6” 270ltr
All our O'Shea iSups come complete with large pro backpack, three piece alloy paddle, HP pump, leash, fins and a repair kit!
Plus 0% interest free finance options and free delivery.
Your basic free alloy paddle that we all give away is great for all round family fun - but if your looking at putting in some distance or riding some waves - your standard alloy paddle is like cycling a bike with half inflated tyres, you're not going to get anywhere fast!
In this instance arming yourself with a performance Glass or Carbon Paddle means in a couple of strokes your riding a wave instead of wasting all your energy with five or six strokes to pick up the same old wave! Same for distance, the bend and flex in an alloy paddle with a plastic blade means that a good percentage of your effort is wasted - And if your like us, we hate wasting energy! So by upgrading your paddle - you'll be flying from A to B where ever that may be in the fastest possible time! But remember if its good old family fun, the our Alloy Paddles hit the nail on the head and are perfectly suited!
You won't be able to dismiss this by usual means (escape or click button), but you can close it programatically based on user choices or actions.