The Grom is the best kids specific board on the market. The “tutti frutti“ is super stable, suitable for true groms with a guide weight of 45kg or less.
The board comes with its own kids adjustable paddle, backpack, Pump, Leash and Repair Kit as standard available from H20 Sports at the best available on line prices.
New for 2020 - Industry leading convergence of great price and great performance .
Features Quad Stringer Technology , 2 stiffening stringers on the top and 2 on the base , giving extreme stiffness without breaking the bank.
PRO’S: High Durability, Stiffer in all directions, Shape integrity long term, Pro surface finish, Enhanced glide when breezy
CON’S: Slightly heavier.
• O’Shea boards are made exclusively from Korean “Mirasol“ drop stitch, which is considered the Rolls Royce of iSup core fabric. It’s quality that lasts and the best that money can buy.
• 1000D PVC outer, full double layer rail lap makes a trouble free belt & braces construction.
• O’Shea “premium HD and premium HP“ are the only constructions we approve and a constant in all our boards.
• Longitudinally and torsionally (often neglected) stiffer construction, means our boards maintain both shape & performance characteristics.
• We think Yellow is the safest yet fun colourway, be seen and stay safe on river, lake or ocean. Ask any old bouy and he’ll tell you!
• Our PVC outer skin is anti UV, reducing the effect of the suns harmful rays. Keeping the board NOT ONLY looking good for longer but also maintaining its residual value.
• O’Shea boards can be typically used at lower pressures, 13 to the recommended 15 psi. Pressures easily achievable by even the light weight riders with any pump.
• Heavy duty front towing and rear leash D-Rings.
• The finest quality diamond grooved and buffed deck pad, provide the best grip with either bare feet or boots available.
7’10” x 29” x 4.75”
All our O'Shea iSups come complete with backpack, three piece alloy paddle, pump, leash, fins and a repair kit!
You won't be able to dismiss this by usual means (escape or click button), but you can close it programatically based on user choices or actions.