New for 2020 – Industry leading convergence of great price and great performance. Features Quad Stringer Technology, 2 stiffening stringers an the top ans 2 on the base, giving extreme stiffness without breaking the bank.
The benefits of this construction include: affordable performance, light yet durable, stiff both length and width ways, rolls up compactly, no cosmetic wrinkles.
Available from H20 Sports with Free Delivery, 0% interest Free Finance at the best available on line prices.
10' 2" QSx: Our GO TO and most popular ISUP, the 10’2” is perfect for the aspiring sweeper; ease, versatility and performance rolled into one. A true fun for everyone board!
10' 6" QSx: The big brother of the recreational ISUPS, at 33” wide, its super stable, suitable for either heavy weights or absolute novices. The most stable paddling platform available.
• O’Shea boards are made exclusively from Korean “Mirasol“ drop stitch, which is considered the Rolls Royce of iSup core fabric. It’s quality that lasts and the best that money can buy.
• 1000D PVC outer, full double layer rail lap makes a trouble free belt & braces construction.
• O’Shea “premium QS, HD and premium HP“ are the only constructions we approve and a constant in all our boards.
• Longitudinally and torsionally (often neglected) stiffer construction, means our boards maintain both shape & performance characteristics.
• We think Yellow is the safest yet fun colourway, be seen and stay safe on river, lake or ocean. Ask any old bouy and he’ll tell you!
• Our PVC outer skin is anti UV, reducing the effect of the suns harmful rays. Keeping the board NOT ONLY looking good for longer but also maintaining its residual value.
• O’Shea boards can be typically used at lower pressures, 13 to the recommended 15 psi. Pressures easily achievable by even the light weight riders with any pump.
• Heavy duty front towing and rear leash D-Rings.
• The finest quality diamond grooved and buffed deck pad, provide the best grip with either bare feet or boots available.
102: 10’2” x 32” x 6” 250ltr
106P: 10’6” x 33” x 6” 290ltr
All our O'Shea iSups come complete with large pro backpack, three piece alloy paddle, HP pump, leash, fins and a repair kit!
Plus 0% interest free finance options and free delivery.
Your basic free alloy paddle that we all give away is great for all round family fun - but if your looking at putting in some distance or riding some waves - your standard alloy paddle is like cycling a bike with half inflated tyres, you're not going to get anywhere fast!
In this instance arming yourself with a performance Glass or Carbon Paddle means in a couple of strokes your riding a wave instead of wasting all your energy with five or six strokes to pick up the same old wave! Same for distance, the bend and flex in an alloy paddle with a plastic blade means that a good percentage of your effort is wasted - And if your like us, we hate wasting energy! So by upgrading your paddle - you'll be flying from A to B where ever that may be in the fastest possible time! But remember if its good old family fun, the our Alloy Paddles hit the nail on the head and are perfectly suited!
Amazing board, great for my self and the kids. Great on rivers/lakes and in the sea, blows up rather quick manually(pre workout lol!!!) H2o staff are brilliant great company to deal with. Also nice to support local business!!!!
Reviewed by Steven Cooper one year ago
O'Shea QSx Paddle Board 2021
You won't be able to dismiss this by usual means (escape or click button), but you can close it programatically based on user choices or actions.