The Ultimate combination of race thoroughbred and destination ISUP. Low, long and very fast! Race and mild ocean going exploration in one package. The O'Shea GT Inflatable Stand Up Paddle Board are designed with stability and ease of use as the main priority using the highest quality Korean drop stitch fabric and latest double skin technology.
The Most advanced ISUP construction in the World Today. Innovation in partnership with our material manufacturer we have evolved not only the LIGHTEST but also the STIFFEST board on the market today… a game changer in ISUP construction !
PRO’S: 20% lighter than any Fusion or MSL. Stiffer than Fusion or MSL. Durable surface finish. No cosmetic wrinkles. Better glide on glassy water
CON’S: Bit more expensive
• O’Shea boards are made exclusively from Korean “Mirasol“ drop stitch, which is considered the Rolls Royce of iSup core fabric. It’s quality that lasts and the best that money can buy.
• 1000D PVC outer, full double layer rail lap makes a trouble free belt & braces construction.
• O’Shea “premium HD and premium HP“ are the only constructions we approve and a constant in all our boards.
• Longitudinally and torsionally (often neglected) stiffer construction, means our boards maintain both shape & performance characteristics.
• We think Yellow is the safest yet fun colourway, be seen and stay safe on river, lake or ocean. Ask any old bouy and he’ll tell you!
• Our PVC outer skin is anti UV, reducing the effect of the suns harmful rays. Keeping the board NOT ONLY looking good for longer but also maintaining its residual value.
• O’Shea boards can be typically used at lower pressures, 13 to the recommended 15 psi. Pressures easily achievable by even the light weight riders with any pump.
• Heavy duty front towing and rear leash D-Rings.
• The finest quality diamond grooved and buffed deck pad, provide the best grip with either bare feet or boots available.
12’6” x 32” x 6”
(Weights Only 9kg)
All our O'Shea iSups come complete with large pro backpack, three piece alloy paddle, HP pump, leash, fins and a repair kit!
You won't be able to dismiss this by usual means (escape or click button), but you can close it programatically based on user choices or actions.