V-Max is a powerful 6 batten freerace sail which is easy to get going, even with a smaller sail in less wind. With a light-weight construction and a full sail profile, the V-Max appeals to the freeride sailor who wants to maximize the enjoyment of planing without needing to work for it. V-Max offers quick and simple rigging, great low-end power and easy on-water handling. V-Max is the best choice for the sailor who wants a light-weight, cam free, manuever-oriented freerace sail.
- Light-weight, cam free, maneuver-oriented freerace sail.
- Low aspect ratio which generates a smooth and efficient power delivery, a high top-end speed and a high angle of attack.
- 6 battens for a wide wind range and a stable sail profile.
- The full sail profile generates the power you need for effortless planing.
- User-friendly, easy to rig and de-rig.
5.4 Size - 8.6 Size
V Max Windsurfing Sail
You won't be able to dismiss this by usual means (escape or click button), but you can close it programatically based on user choices or actions.