Combining the stability a beginner needs with enough sportiness to entertain an advanced rider. Contrary to wide body beginner boards like the Funsters, these Funster Sports feature narrower and longer hulls. As soon as you master the basics of windsurfing, they lift up to a glide in light winds instantly offering that traditional ‘Funboard feeling’. They are designed for a wide range of use: Play, learn, cruise, glide and have fun in a huge variety of conditions. Once planing they feel fast, agile and alive.
• Retractable daggerboard for stability and easy upwind sailing
• Reinforced nose to prevent damage from mast impacts
• Carrying straps on the nose and tail.
• Full EVA deck with microdot structure for good grip and comfort
• Multiple footstrap options, from easy inboard cruising to a sportier position further out on the rail.
• Intuitive Guide Pad – the colour-coded EVA Pad works as guideline for easy instruction on where to position your feet
They work great as beginner boards and shine with their enormous range of use, progressively unleashing their sporty potential the better you get! True all-round daggerboard funboards.
1. Great combination of a beginner board with sporty “Funboard feeling”
2. Reinforced nose to prevent damages from mast impacts
3. Retractable dagger board for stability and easy upwind sailing
4. Colour coded full EVA Deck with microdot structure for good grip and comfort
5. Carrying straps on the nose and tail.
6. Intuitive Guide Pad
The colour-coded EVA deck pad works as a guideline where the rider should stand and position their feet.
Two people can carry the board easily thanks to the carrying straps on the nose and tail.
Retractable dagger board for stability and easy upwind sailing.
Your friends and family constantly take your board and change the size of your footstraps? No problem anymore! JP's Footstrap scale allows easy adjustment to the foot size.
Length - 270 (cm) / 8'10"
Length - 275 (cm) / 9'0"
Length - 280 (cm) / 9'2"
JP Australia Windsurfing Board comes with Fins, Pads, Straps and air valve.
You won't be able to dismiss this by usual means (escape or click button), but you can close it programatically based on user choices or actions.