They provide the superior stability and easy handling which every beginner needs! After only a few hours everybody will be sailing back and forth. Moreover, they are more than pure beginner boards because they can get you to the planing barrier of a large freeride board. Consequently, they are excellent beginner and family boards, also offering potential for a more advanced rider.
The designs feature a parallel outline and a bottom shape concept which starts with a flat Vee to a Vee with concaves towards the nose.
The 170 unites the advantages of the previous 160 and 180 and has a very wide range of use. It works as a beginner board for most riders from kids, to lightweights to sporty medium weights. It is still short enough to turn easily – an important feature the lighter the rider and the lighter the wind.
The 200 is the perfect beginner board as it is very wide and stable. It is a bit longer which provides better tracking – an advantage for heavier beginners.
The 240 is clearly longer than its brothers providing superior directional stability. Due to the enormous width over the whole length and its fuller rails, the high volume makes it super stable – even for the heaviest newcomer.
• Reinforced nose to prevent damages from mast impacts
• Carrying straps on the nose and tail.
• Retractable dagger board for stability and easy upwind sailing
• Full EVA deck with microdot structure for good grip and comfort
• Multiple footstrap options, from a beginner inboard to the sportier cruising position for all rider levels.
• Intuitive Guide Pad – the colour-coded EVA Pad works as guideline where to position your feet
1. Best JP beginner boards there are!
2. Super stable
3. Reinforced nose to prevent damages from mast impacts
4. Retractable dagger board for safetly, stability and easy upwind sailing
5. Colour coded full EVA Deck with microdot structure for good grip and comfort
6. Carrying straps on the nose and tail
7. Intuitive Guide Pad
The colour-coded EVA deck pad works as a guideline where the rider should stand and position their feet.
Two people can carry the board easily thanks to the carrying straps on the nose and tail.
Retractable dagger board for stability and easy upwind sailing.
Your friends and family constantly take your board and change the size of your footstraps? No problem anymore! JP's Footstrap scale allows easy adjustment to the foot size.
Length - 260 (cm) / 8'6"
Length - 270 (cm) / 8'10"
Length - 282 (cm) / 9'3"
JP Australia Windsurfing Board comes with Fins, Pads, Straps and air valve.
You won't be able to dismiss this by usual means (escape or click button), but you can close it programatically based on user choices or actions.