The O'Shea Inflatable Stand Up Paddle Board are designed with stability and ease of use as the main priority using the highest quality Korean drop stitch fabric and latest double skin technology. All our O'Shea Inflatable paddle boards come complete with Pro-Backpack, Leash and Repair Kit, Plus the upgraded Triple Action HP6 Power Pump and 3 Piece Carbon/Nylon Paddle
9' 8" HPx: The “tangerine“ is ideal for the sub 80kg rider. Designed with a stable paddling platform for a maximum rider weight of 95kg. Show up and blow up!
10' 2" HPx: Our GO TO and most popular ISUP, the 10’2” is perfect for the aspiring sweeper; ease, versatility and performance rolled into one. Easily carries riders up to 100kg on flatwater or in small waves. A true fun for everyone board!
10' 6" HPx: The big brother of the recreational ISUPS, at 34” wide, its super stable, suitable for either heavy weights or absolute novices. The most stable paddling platform available. Suitable for riders up to 110kg.
10' 8" HPx: The big brother of the recreational iSUPS, at 35” wide, it’s uber stable, suitable any riders up to 125kg, a key choice for many schools and centres.
The Most advanced ISUP construction in the World Today. Innovation in partnership with our material manufacturer we have evolved not only the LIGHTEST but also the STIFFEST board on the market today… a game changer in ISUP construction !
PRO’S:20% lighter than any Fusion or MSL. Stiffer than Fusion or MSL. Durable surface finish. No cosmetic wrinkles. Better glide on glassy water
CON’S:Bit more expensive
• O’Shea boards are made exclusively from Korean “Mirasol“ drop stitch, which is considered the Rolls Royce of iSup core fabric. It’s quality that lasts and the best that money can buy.
• 1000D PVC outer, full double layer rail lap makes a trouble free belt & braces construction.
• O’Shea “premium HD and premium HP“ are the only constructions we approve and a constant in all our boards.
• Longitudinally and torsionally (often neglected) stiffer construction, means our boards maintain both shape & performance characteristics.
• We think Yellow is the safest yet fun colourway, be seen and stay safe on river, lake or ocean. Ask any old bouy and he’ll tell you!
• Our PVC outer skin is anti UV, reducing the effect of the suns harmful rays. Keeping the board NOT ONLY looking good for longer but also maintaining its residual value.
• O’Shea boards can be typically used at lower pressures, 13 to the recommended 15 psi. Pressures easily achievable by even the light weight riders with any pump.
• Heavy duty front towing and rear leash D-Rings.
• The finest quality diamond grooved and buffed deck pad, provide the best grip with either bare feet or boots available.
98HP: 9’8” x 32” x 4.75” 200 ltr Colour - Orange
102HP: 10’2” x 32” x 4.75” 220ltr Colour - Red
106HP: 10’6” x 34” x 4.75” 260ltr Colour Dark Blue
108HP: 10’8” X 35” X 4.75” 300ltr Colour Light Blue
All our O'Shea Inflatable paddle boards come complete with Pro-Backpack, Leash and Repair Kit, Plus the upgraded Triple Action HP6 Power Pump and 3 Piece Carbon/Nylon Paddle
You won't be able to dismiss this by usual means (escape or click button), but you can close it programatically based on user choices or actions.