Industry leading convergence of great price and great performance. Features Quad Stringer Technology, 2 stiffening stringers an the top ans 2 on the base, giving extreme stiffness without breaking the bank.
The benefits of this construction include: affordable performance, light yet durable, stiff both length and width ways, rolls up compactly, no cosmetic wrinkles.
10'6" QSx: The big brother of the recreational ISUPS, at 33” wide, its super stable, suitable for either heavy weights or absolute novices. The most stable paddling platform available.
• O’Shea boards are made exclusively from Korean “Mirasol“ drop stitch, which is considered the Rolls Royce of iSup core fabric. It’s quality that lasts and the best that money can buy.
• 1000D PVC outer, full double layer rail lap makes a trouble free belt & braces construction.
• O’Shea “premium QS, HD and premium HP“ are the only constructions we approve and a constant in all our boards.
• Longitudinally and torsionally (often neglected) stiffer construction, means our boards maintain both shape & performance characteristics.
• We think Yellow is the safest yet fun colourway, be seen and stay safe on river, lake or ocean. Ask any old bouy and he’ll tell you!
• Our PVC outer skin is anti UV, reducing the effect of the suns harmful rays. Keeping the board NOT ONLY looking good for longer but also maintaining its residual value.
• O’Shea boards can be typically used at lower pressures, 13 to the recommended 15 psi. Pressures easily achievable by even the light weight riders with any pump.
• Heavy duty front towing and rear leash D-Rings.
• The finest quality diamond grooved and buffed deck pad, provide the best grip with either bare feet or boots available.
10'6": 10’6” x 33” x 6” 250ltr - Recommended rider weight up to 110Kg
All our O'Shea iSups come complete with large pro backpack, three piece alloy paddle, HP pump, leash, fins and a repair kit!
You won't be able to dismiss this by usual means (escape or click button), but you can close it programatically based on user choices or actions.